Sabtu, 07 November 2009

questions of sincerity

yes yes yes
Yes I do expected something from you and the others, and I do treating others as I would like to be treated. Also i do sad and disappointed when you don't give me anything after all those things that i gave and did to you.

Is it wrong? or is it normal?
don't we people do such things?

And it is going to be much more wrong, i guess, if i deep in my heart, secretly, I scared to death that all those people whom always have me behind their back, won't stand for me or catch me when i fall someday.

Is it wrong? or is it normal?

is it just the idea of loosing that creep my mind out or am I really one selfish bitch that always take everything for granted?

I do ask a lot of questions don't I?



oh dear heart please work as sincere as you can do, since sincerity sure will takes away all those worries from our shoulders

2 komentar:

  1. it's so human actuallee..
    seems i can read this meaning, wishing im not wrong ;p

    BalasHapus
  2. well i don't refered it to some particular persons or scenes sih fan actually hihi

    but thanks for trying to understand hahah :)

    BalasHapus