Rabu, 06 Januari 2010

and i am so glad that we never really decided where to stop

they say,
we are like a flowing river
no, we are so much worse
even a flowing river knows that someday it will meet the sea

they say,
we are like trapped in a huge labirin
no, even labirin has its' way out
well I am not sure if we have something to be solved

for me,
we are just a journey that is so close to nowhere..
but here's a secret I want to share
i kinda enjoyed this pointless journey actually..

oh I should stop, shouldn't i?



4 komentar:

  1. let's sing along with Adam Levine "nothing last forever" :P

    BalasHapus
  2. ah susy, you're so trueeee. eventhough i always make a planning for my life year by year, at the end i'm still confuse what i'm like to be in the 30's

    BalasHapus
  3. @penari jari: waw that's one of my favourite songs "no one ever promise you tommorrow today.."

    @inal: ahahah setuju.. that's God's plan I guess. if we can imangine and see our future perfectly with its every details, life would not be worth to live for then.

    BalasHapus
  4. never stop dear ! enjoy the ride, wherever it'd take you :)

    BalasHapus