Before I realize i haven't done something big, it just POP! and there goes the new year's bell ringing.
I didn't have any particular resolution for last year new year acctualy. So, I cannot appraised wether I had a flunk or sucess year. All i know is, there were some ups and downs in every aspects of my life the last 12 months that gave me a bunch of life's lessons.
But hey, that's life. It full of things, form worst to the best. All you have to do is save the good things as nice remembrance and forget all the sorrow. Face the future and learn from the past.
Happy new year! may the all goods follow and left the sorrows behind :)
But hey, that's life. It full of things, form worst to the best. All you have to do is save the good things as nice remembrance and forget all the sorrow. Face the future and learn from the past.
Happy new year! may the all goods follow and left the sorrows behind :)
and here are some new year's greetings from Mr.Jimmy Liao


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar