Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010

why should i hate you friend?

A few days ago or a week i must say, a friend told me to write down 10 things that I hate and might thought wrong about him. I honestly never have any thought like that about my friends. I mean like i never count my friends flaws, since a friend in my point of view, would never done such things. But after he popped out the idea, it really makes me think about what are things that I hate or I found wrong about him and some other friends. Well this is my answer for such weird demand

1. I hate their kindness that always put me on a worry that i would never be able to pay them back
2. I hate the way they make me feel being needed as if i am one heroic bitch
3. I hate the way they make me feel as if my life has no problem
4. I hate their luck.. yes I'm so jealous with their luck, with how they can have everything at the same time
5-10?

i dont know. i dont have a clue. Really, why should i hate my friends? I take them just the way they are.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar