Sabtu, 20 Februari 2010

give me one particular hobby and i would be really happy

Lately i feel like my life is having a gradual decrease. Suddenly I just lost all my passion. Every morning I wake up, and it's just like "poof" I don't know what i am gonna do for the rest of the day. Oh God, I am so boring and yet kinda trapped in my oh-so-boring daily routine. I guess I need to find some other life outside. But then another problems and question marks come, what kind of life do I wanna have? How am I supposed to get them?

I am thinking to join some club, but i don't have any specific interest in something, and well it's kinda hard to find some club for someone who seems have no interest in everything. The idea taking foreign language course also crossed my mind, but then again i asked my self "Do I have time to do it in the work days?" or "If it's on the weekend then when is my holiday?" And as always I meet a dead end.

Aaahh i just need to meet some new people with new things to talked about..



2 komentar:

  1. traveling smit,,
    jadilah backpacker dan lo bakal nemuin berbagai jenis orang dengan berbagai kepribadian uniknya :)

    BalasHapus
  2. aahh gw juga mau banget backpackingan tapi yah banyak ragu2nya gitu,,ffufuuf

    BalasHapus