Senin, 08 Maret 2010

take a time out for yourself

Don't you think that sometimes we're too busy to think and mind everyone elses' problems than to think about what we really need for ourselves?

Oh hello people, for one sec. please do stop talking and taking care about someone else's life. When i said "talking and taking care about someone else's life" I don't refer it to all those bad habits such gossiping and being kepo. I mean it literally, you know taking care of someone's problems as if it's yours and the feeling to always being heroic and nice all the time. Believe me, at some points in your life you have to stop and taste a little sip of fun in life just for your own. Sure, taking care of people that we love, esp. they who loved you back is good. But really, how are we supposed to help others while we don't even care for ourselves?
So, please STOP for a moment, and ask yourself these questions:

"What do I really need?"

"Am I happy enough?"

"Is there something wrong with my life?"

"Do I have to fix it?"

Because you need just as much attention as the other needs you



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar