everyday is SUNDAY yaaaayyy!!
yes, yes, yes, it is holiday baby.. and i couldn't be more excited. Well actually it's been like 3 weeks but I've been so busy doing some holidays things which is doing nothing hahha :p, oh lazy me. But that is holiday is all about, being lazy without feel any guilt of doing that.
In the other hand, ironically while me lying in the sun, have some fun going here and there, all my friends, and when i said ALL it means ALL OF THEM are having an internship. It seems that i am going to be the only person who is not going to spill how the internship's days was when the holiday is over. blah!
And so, to payback everything that i cannot spill, I am going to make this holiday a BLASSSSTTT!!!
I wont regret the fact that i choose to have some real fun instead of gaining some new experiences in the "real working world". I belief that hold on to this vacation mood is the best, and when my time is coming for me to finally feel the tense of internship thingy, i will be prepared and give out my best.
so this time I'll just have some fun.
cheers and good luck for my friends and their internships. HAVE FUN!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar