Kamis, 15 Juli 2010

a floating gas balloon

have you ever been in a situation where you are too afraid to put on some hopes and yet too lazy to make some back-up plans? where you basically can't rely on anything or anyone. life with no purposes and aims not because you don't know what you want, but because you have feel satisfied enough with what you have and done, that you don't feel like you have to ask for anything else. Me, i am living it now.

yes, i have no goals, no direction, i might be lost in my own life.

but I've got things that wanted more than i thought i would and my basic needs fulfilled.

That all i wanna do is just to sit back and relax, watch the world spinning, do and think about nothing, with no plans to be worried about.

I guess this time I'll surrender my self in the hand of the wind and let it takes me where ever it wishes to take me.

and hopefully maybe when I finally touch the ground again I already know where i am heading to.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar