That i had to drive my car recklessly (and well thanks God nothing bad happened to me) in the highway to ran from an old man that sat calmly with his cigar in his mouth in the backseat (omayga i even, got goosebumps writing this). The saddest part was that this particular old man was not even exist. It is just what my mind have created earlier after the last passenger out of my car.
I couldn't concentrate to the traffic, i didnt even have the courage to see my rearview. I drove beyond the limit, all i need was to reach home as fast as possible. I put myself moreover other people in danger, there could be *God forbid* accident, a soul might gone for what? for things that were a made up in my mind!
See, over thinking everything was not always good. I really gotta stop to mixed my mind up with reality. I am so done get myself caught in between. Enough with the mind game and everything. before i hurt my self and maybe others too.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar