Senin, 14 Mei 2012

I don't know what i want to be (yet), and I am very conscious about it. It isn't like those inspiring people out there who woke up one day and realized that they weren't belong to their current life, instead they should be something else. Then from that moment on they started to worked their asses off to pursue their long lost hidden dream within themselves, and viola from obstacles to obstacles they became one of those inspiring people. While me, i knew from the begging that I am not belong where ever I am right now, I might don't have any dream or anything I want to be, yet I just can't see my self being like who I am today for the rest of my life either. It would be pleasant if one day I could experience waking up and finding out who I am and where I belong, what I really want to be. But you know guess it would be a little too early to happen in some certain time, for i believe things are happened for a reason and some dreams are just way too expensive. So i probably gonna be here floating around in the space i am not belong to, creating my own dreams putting them on the list of things that gonna make me happy. Put something on my piggy bank, till i got everything i needed then i am gonna get what i want and live those easy comfortable life of mine. Then i guess my life would be contend.



*lagi menghayal di kantor*




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar