This time of the year
2 years ago
I was some beggar
Goin miles for the love i thought was my happily ever after
And goin home with the biggest lies
Saying he were never will be ready for anything like that
Just to find him today, having everything he wasn't ready, ready for him
Like a thanksgiving turkey set on top of a dinner table
Today
I am flying back home
With a bagage full of stuffs (that are not really matter anyway)
With you right behind my back
Carrying all those lies and hidden agenda
While all i want is to emptied out my head and heart at the boarding gate
And left you there
The airbus taking me back home
I wish I am somewhat someone new
I wish I am
I wish I am
I wish I am
.
.
.
.
All those junks I've been carried with me
I wish were scattered away before my departure
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar