Minggu, 03 Juli 2016

We only love when we're drunk

I think that anyone who are able to take a peek into my soul will understand that deep inside i am a dark dark person

And all those laughters and smiles are just a fake persona

That I am longing for solitary moments everytime I am around people yet I always felt lonely when I am really alone

Those who has seen it will understand that I am always longing for cigarette and midnight drinking. Long conversation through the night under the starlight. And when there's a dead air the smoke will fill it in. The comfortable kind of silence. While we thought that we watch the world's sppining while in fact its always the other way round. The universe is watching us.

I feel the finest half sober because there's finally some shimmering of blinking light on reality. Where all those dream feels like possible to come true. And we can hug as we like and can still remeber the feeling when our arms linger to each other.

I guess you have took a peek on my soul. Sometimes ago when we couldn't differ the night and the dawn.

And it hurts a little..knowing that you cannot bear it.

Left when the morning came

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar