Senin, 02 Januari 2017

Forget Jakarta

It was an unusual uber ride night. Not the driver tho or the road i am takin. It is the way how i ended up takin one with my red citycar parked nicely in the carport for the last few weeks. Til adithia sofyan's forget jakarta playing in my head, while me watching the blinding lights of 500m2 LED screen of  Mall Taman Anggrek (solar energy they say).

2nd day of new year..the traffic was so nice. It started to feel like a previlage after I got way accostumed to with the jammed. All this city got me to offer are all done. I've tasted all the bad shits way too often, I got comfortable with it.

Jakarta, its pavements been seeing me teared up all morning, more than any of my bestfriends. Here, I broke my heart way too often.. til realise it might not be relationship is how there's just nothing good left anyway. Then on 2nd day of 2k17 . I set myself a brand new dream

"And I put all my heart to get to where you are
Maybe it's time to move away
I forget Jakarta
And all the empty promises will fall
This time, I'm gone to where this journey ends"  Adhitja Sofyan, Forget Jakarta

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar